Things you need to know!!
- All rabbits must retain the herd prefix on the pedigree at the time of sale. Rabbits produced by our rabbitry must retain the "Creager's" prefix in the name.(ex: Creager's Black Majic or even just the tattoo number "Creager's C1BL")
- Rabbits are available on a first come/first served basis—this policy includes deposit holds.
- We do not sell rabbits any less than seven to eight weeks old.
- We reserve the right to refuse or terminate sale of any rabbit as needed.
- We require a 50% non-refundable deposit for each rabbit you desire to purchase. Rabbits are considered property of Sweet Backyard Bunnies until payment is made in full.
- After a hold is placed, pick-up must occur within 2 weeks of deposit. Any rabbit not picked up within 2 weeks of deposit will be reposted for sale, and the deposit is forfeit (unless prior arrangements made via E-MAIL and additional fees may apply for boarding).
- Does sold bred for the client must be paid in full before the breeding. Payment for bred does cannot be refunded, though a substitution can be made when one becomes available.
- Sale listings are kept as current as possible. Contact us for availability.
- Buyer is responsible for safe transportation. We will be glad to deliver a rabbit to any show we attend without charge. If you don't show up at the agreed upon time and place, your deposit is not refundable!***We DO NOT ship rabbits, arrangements can be made to meet at shows (with deposit being made) or for you to pick up.
- All of our rabbits will be healthy to the best of our knowledge at the time of sale.
- Sex will also be confirmed at the time of sale. No refund will be given for mistaken gender identification of a rabbit, but an exchange will be offered if you contact us within seven (7) days of sale (exchange buck for a doe identified as a buck or vice versa). There may be a wait for this exchange to take place.
- We will not knowingly sell any rabbit showing outward signs of infection, sore hocks, snuffles, diarrhea or any other visible illness.
- Domesticated rabbits are sensitive and somewhat fragile. Since they are prone to injury and digestive issues, we offer no health guarantee on our rabbits except an exchange policy if a vet examines your rabbit within seven (7) days of sale and provides a professional diagnosis of illness in writing. No exchange of a rabbit will be granted in the case of abuse, neglect, overheating or chilling, attack by another animal, travel stress, overdose or improper/unnecessary use of medication, unsanitary or unsafe housing, and exposure to sick rabbits, breeding complications, misfeeding or mishandling by an adult or a child, and no refund is allowed in any case. There may be a wait of several weeks or months until a suitable exchange is available.
- Sweet Backyard Bunnies is not responsible for any vet bill or any other charges incurred after the rabbit leaves our care.
- Our rabbits are handled and socialized from birth. They are use to dogs and cats (from the safety of their cage!) and children. However rabbits are skittish and territorial. While our rabbits are usually extremely tolerant of being handled, rabbits do not like to be picked up.
- Once a rabbit leaves our care, we have no control over its new environment and how the bunny will react to its new surroundings. We stand by the temperament of our rabbits and we are concerned for the safety and happiness of the bunny in your care.
- The parent or guardian of any buyer under age 18 must be present at the time of sale.
- We will not be held liable for any accidents, injuries, or damages caused by rabbits once they leave our possession.
- All expenses incurred to obtain a rabbit in exchange for one returned under our health guarantee are the responsibility of the purchaser and are not covered in the guarantee.
- We reserve the right to add to or change this policy at any time as needed.
- For the health of our rabbits Sweet Backyard Bunnies is CLOSED/PRIVATE rabbitry.
- Visits are available by appointment only.
You will receive a 3 generation pedigree with every show quality rabbit.
Non show quality will not be provided a pedigree
How Can you Pay??
- Cashier's Check
- Money Order
Final payment at pickup must be made in cash with exact change
We reserve the right to refuse to sell a rabbit to anyone for any reason at any point in the transaction if we feel it is in the best interest of the bunny.